Welcome to CatchMyWorld, Inc. ("CatchMyWorld") Applications (mobile and others), platforms, websites (www.catchmyworld.com, www.catchmyworld.org), and any other websites, Applications (mobile and others), or services controlled, operated or produced by CatchMyWorld (collectively, the "CatchMyWorld Service"). Throughout this Policy, "CatchMyWorld" and "We" refers to www.catchmyworld.com and all its affiliate applications (mobile and others), platforms, websites (www.catchmyworld.com, www.catchmyworld.org), and any other websites. "You" or "Users" refers to you, our users, everyone who uses, subscribes to, publishes through, joins, or visits CatchMyWorld. CatchMyWorld values the privacy of the Users. By using the CatchMyWorld Service, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this notice.
This Privacy Notice is incorporated into and is subject to the CatchMyWorld's Terms of Service. Your use of the CatchMyWorld Service and any personal information you provide through the CatchMyWorld Service are subject at all time to this Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service.
1. The Information CatchMyWorld Collects
- User-provided Information: You may provide to CatchMyWorld what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, credit card number, postal mailing address, billing address, and telephone numbers) if you use certain services or products from the CatchMyWorld Service, or otherwise use the features and functionalities of the CatchMyWorld Service.
- "Cookies" Information: When you access the CatchMyWorld Service, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. CatchMyWorld may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the CatchMyWorld Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you access the CatchMyWorld Service (including through your computer or your mobile devices) or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the CatchMyWorld Service, and the dates and times that you visit the CatchMyWorld Service.
2. The Way CatchMyWorld Uses Information
- CatchMyWorld uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the CatchMyWorld Platform as well as to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply as a service provider with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major CatchMyWorld Platform updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted, uploaded to or downloaded from the CatchMyWorld Platform.
- CatchMyWorld uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the CatchMyWorld Platform works and looks, and to create new features and functionalities in order to give our Users the best experiences and services possible.
- CatchMyWorld may use "Automatically Collected" information and "Cookies" information to: (a) automatically update the CatchMyWorld application on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the CatchMyWorld Platform; (c) provide customized third-party advertisements, content and information; (d) monitor the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (e) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and (f) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
3. When CatchMyWorld Discloses Information
- CatchMyWorld does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent. Please be aware, however, that any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on any publicly available portion of the CatchMyWorld Platform - such as when you publish contents, comments or profile information - becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
- CatchMyWorld may disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for certain programs, contents, services, advertisements, promotions, or other functionalities of CatchMyWorld.
- We may disclose some limited User information to affiliated companies or other businesses or persons to: provide website hosting, maintenance, and security services; fulfill orders; conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionalities; and assist CatchMyWorld in improving the CatchMyWorld Platform and creating new services and features. We require that these parties process such information in compliance with this Privacy Notice, we only authorize a limited use of such information, and we require these parties to use reasonable confidentiality measures.
- CatchMyWorld may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with State and Federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
- CatchMyWorld also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect CatchMyWorld from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the CatchMyWorld Platform; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of CatchMyWorld, our Users, or others.
4. Your Choices
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with CatchMyWorld, in which case CatchMyWorld will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionalities found on the CatchMyWorld Platform. You may update, correct, or delete your user information and preferences by clicking on the "Profile Settings" link on the bottom left of the page once you have logged into the CatchMyWorld Platform.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
CatchMyWorld may allow advertisers, third-party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving companies to serve advertisements directly to you within the CatchMyWorld.com site, services and software. By serving these advertisements directly to you, these companies can set their own cookies on your computer and trigger their own Web beacons to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content. CatchMyWorld does not provide your personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent. However, please note that if an advertiser asks CatchMyWorld to show an advertisement to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience that they were trying to reach. You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers or ad networks to be aware of their own privacy practices.
Some of these companies are participants in the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards. You can learn more about NAI and how you may "opt out" of targeted advertising delivered by NAI member ad networks here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or websites. CatchMyWorld reserves the right to add or remove third-party ad networks or ad servers in its discretion and CatchMyWorld may not at all times list such updated ad network or ad server partners in this Privacy Notice.
Our Commitment to Data Security
CatchMyWorld uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CatchMyWorld, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, CatchMyWorld makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If CatchMyWorld learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. CatchMyWorld may post a notice on the CatchMyWorld Platform if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at .
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access THE CATCHMYWORLD PLATFORM at any time or in any manner.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, CatchMyWorld does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If CatchMyWorld learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the CatchMyWorld Platform, then CatchMyWorld will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become CatchMyWorld User, then please contact CatchMyWorld at to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
The following are some resources that may help parents and legal guardians in monitoring and limiting your children access to certain types of material on the Internet. While CatchMyWorld does not endorse these products, we provide information about them as a public service to our community.
For Users visiting the CatchMyWorld Platform from the European Economic Area or other non-U.S. territories, please note that any data you enter into the CatchMyWorld Platform will be transferred outside the European Economic Area or such other non-U.S. territory for use by CatchMyWorld and its affiliates for any of the purposes described herein. In addition, because CatchMyWorld operates globally, we may make information we gather available to worldwide business units and affiliates. By providing any data on the CatchMyWorld Platform, you hereby expressly consent to such transfers of your data to the United States or other countries.
In the Event of Merger or Sale
In the event that CatchMyWorld is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice:
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically without further notice to you and this will be reflected by a "last modified" date below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received that personal information. Your continued use of the CatchMyWorld Platform constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of personal information you have provided to us, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you and obtain your consent before implementing revisions with respect to such information.
CatchMyWorld Contact Information:
Please contact CatchMyWorld with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, and our third-party disclosure practices or your consent choices at: . We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.